Connection, Compassion, Courage
I believe when you have:
- Connection with yourself and others that is built from strong self and social awareness plus,
- Compassion for the way others show up in this world and those parts of you you’d like to hide away, combined with the
- Courage to let yourself be authentically heard and seen
then stress, anxiety, conflict disappear and are replaced with curiosity, collaboration and conviction.
These elements all shape who you are as a person and how you interact with the world as a whole. When they are in sync, then everything is possible. When they are out of sync then you might find yourself in a position of lack. Then conflict, stress, anxiety, fatigue can all start to rear their head.
I believe the key to unlocking success in these area’s is based on your ability to align your mindset with your language. There is a power in building your “connected conversations” skills that provides you a framework for creating alignment, engagement and strong relationships with yourself and others.
In my coaching, workshops and consulting, I focus on developing:
- self awareness on how you operate and what might be getting your way
- insight into the difference communication styles/preferences that differ to your own
- skills in how you can adapt your communications for greater cut-through and engagement
- your toolkit for dealing with stress and challenging situations
Ultimately, its about putting you back in the driver seat feeling in control of the direction you wish to head.
Ever felt like your communication just doesn’t it the target? Be it family, friends, work colleagues or the boss? I attended an “effective communications” course that provided great insight into what I can look out for and how to deal with different people in trying to get my message across. Extremely informative, very interactive and highly recommended if you want to hone your communication & delivery skills. Thanks Michelle for the mentor and guidance.
I was lucky enough to spend 2 days doing a communications and presentation course. She was amazing how she taught us some basics which is all about listening, learning and using visual aids and auditory but also going in and doing the practise. I’m feeling a lot more confident when it comes to doing my presentations.